Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sexy Dress For A Hot Saturday Night!

So Saturday night I am going out! After working all week, it is time to put on a Viktor Viktoria Sexy Dress and go dancing.

Viktor Viktoria and www.viktorviktoriashop.com have so many sexy dresses it is hard to pick one. Right now, I am leaning towards this little drape dress. This sexy dress is pictured in pink but I will probably get the black one. Of course, I am not quite as daring as the model so I will be wearing my sexy dress with a pair of skinny jeans and strappy 4" high heels. Add a few rhinestone bangle bracelets and hoop earrings and look out Milwaukee,

For the daring woman, which I am not, you could add a pair of Fishnet Thigh Highs and hit the bars! This sexy club dress has a drape halter neckline with very low back. Don't you just love the drape neckline and halter neck! Stretch fabric to hug your curves!

Of course, Viktor Viktoria recommends our Hollywood Fashion Tape to keep this sexy dress secure and in perfectly in place while you dance the night away!

Stop in Vikor Viktoria at Mayfair Mall or shop online at http://www.viktorviktoriashop.com/ and check out our entire collection of sexy dresses.

No comments: