Friday, July 9, 2010

Destroyed Front Leggings Are A Must!

I went to the club last weekend and I wore my new destroyed front leggings. These destroyed front leggings were a total hit with my friends and many clubbers. I got these destroyed front leggings from Viktor Viktoria my favorite store ever, located at Mayfair Mall. If you don't live in Wisconsin, you can get them at viktorviktoriashop.com Destroyed front leggings are available in several great colors including red, black, gold and silver.



Click here to view leggings at Viktor Viktoria!

I wore my destroyed leggings with a long tunic top and everybody loved my outfit. My friends all went to Viktor Viktoria the day after and bought their own pair of destroyed leggings.

Stop in Viktor Viktoria at Mayfair Mall or shop online at Viktorviktoriashop.com for your own pair of destroyed front leggings! Also, check out the other great styles of leggings available including seaquin leggings, tye dye leggings, metallic leggings, fishnet leggings, lace leggings and many, many other styles! Viktor Viktoria and viktorviktoriashop.com are your legging headquarters!

No comments: